Preparation time: 15 minutes
· 1 bag of San Martín Grissini
· 8 oz. room temperature cream cheese
· 1/3 cup red peppers, peeled and chopped
· 1/3 cup fried and finely chopped bacon
· 2 jalapeño peppers, grilled and chopped without seeds · 1/3 cup of finely chopped pecans
· 1/3 cup mayonnaise
· 1 garlic clove finely chopped
· 1 tsp of olive oil
· 3.5 oz. parmesan cheese
· 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
· 1 pinch of pepper
· 1 pinch of salt
- In a saucepan cook the onions and garlic with the olive oil. Then combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper, onion, parmesan cheese, red pepper, bacon, jalapeños, pecans and parsley. Stir well until mixed and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then form small balls with the cream cheese mixture and insert a grissini into each one. Arrange on a table or plate and serve.