Enjoy a delicious Corona Dinner Roll baked at home! Follow this recipe and enjoy the perfect appetizer for the holidays!
1 San Martín Corona Dinner Roll
1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
3 cups of mozzarella cheese
180 gr of cream cheese
1 cup of ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
A pinch of salt
1 can of tomato sauce
21 pepperoni slices
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350ºF
- 2. Mix all the ingredients
- 3. Cut open an entire San Martín Corona Dinner Roll
- 4. Add the mix and spread it all over the bread
- 5. Add the tomato sauce too, and spread it all over the bread
- 6. Add more mozzarella cheese
- 7. On top of the mozzarella cheese, add the pepperoni slices, making sure that each bun will have a slice.
- 8. Put it in the oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.